More From Debbie Stabenow
- "I think the most important issue for all of us is our economy and jobs and creating opportunities for young people to be able to get the education that you need to be able to afford to go to college."
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."
- "Five thousand people every day lose their home because of a medical bankruptcy. Most of them had insurance."
More In Success
- "The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up."― Albert Schweitzer
- "I’m very competitive, and my ego couldn’t handle that lack of success."― Gavin DeGraw
- "Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity."― Gary Ryan Blair