More From Debbie Stabenow
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."
- "And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job."
- "Five thousand people every day lose their home because of a medical bankruptcy. Most of them had insurance."
More In Success
- "As kids we’re not taught how to deal with success; we’re taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?"― Charlie Sheen
- "The envious man grows lean at the success of his neighbor."― Horace
- "I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it."― Laurence Sterne