More From Debbie Stabenow
- "The concern right now is that families are paying for insurance, or getting insurance from their employer and trusting that health care will be available for their families. In too many instances now, the care they need isn’t available."
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."
- "I think the most important issue for all of us is our economy and jobs and creating opportunities for young people to be able to get the education that you need to be able to afford to go to college."
More In Medical
- "It worries me about our unwillingness to really address reforms and modernization in Medicare. This thing was designed 37 years ago. It has not evolved to keep pace with current medical technology."― John Sununu
- "Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too."― Anton Chekhov
- "When I entered medical physics in 1958 there were fewer than 100 in the U.S. and I could see many opportunities to apply my knowledge of nuclear physics."― John Cameron