More From Debbie Stabenow
- "I support making sure that there are legal protects for everyone."
- "The concern right now is that families are paying for insurance, or getting insurance from their employer and trusting that health care will be available for their families. In too many instances now, the care they need isn’t available."
- "And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job."
More In Medical
- "Haiti is always talking about decentralization and nothing has been so obvious, perhaps a weakness, as the centralized nature of Haitian society as being revealed by the earthquake. I mean, they lost all these medical training programs because they didn’t have them anywhere else."― Paul Farmer
- "I like being independent. I don’t think that marriage means you’re not independent, but right now I’m very comfortable, and I’m probably the happiest I’ve ever been. I feel solid. I feel safe."― Sandra Lee
- "Fort Smith, being the place of my longest stay, was the scene of my largest medical practice."― Ernest Thompson Seton