More From Dean Koontz
- "A politician’s goal is always to manipulate public debate. I think there are some politicians with higher goals. But all of them get corrupted by power."
- "I have been reading Stephen King since CARRIE and hope to read him for many years to come."
- "There’s sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him."
More In Experience
- "I have a theory that the best ads come from personal experience. Some of the good ones I have done have really come out of the real experience of my life, and somehow this has come over as true and valid and persuasive."― David Ogilvy
- "No 27-year-old has the experience to run a company that does a quarter of a billion dollars a year in sales."― Calvin Klein
- "Normally, I love to go to the movies and when I see a character portrayed by different actors at different ages, it kind of pops a little bit for me. It brings me out of the movie experience. Now we have the technology to cure that."― Jeff Bridges