More From Dean Koontz
- "Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him."
- "A politician’s goal is always to manipulate public debate. I think there are some politicians with higher goals. But all of them get corrupted by power."
- "I like to deal with EVERY aspect of our condition, and that means terror and humor in equal mix. Some books have more room for humor than others."
More In Experience
- "We need to make sure that there’s art in the school. Why? Why should art be in the school? Because if art isn’t in a school, then a guy like Steve Jobs doesn’t get a chance to really express himself because in order for art to meet technology, you need art."― LL Cool J
- "It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed."― Ram Dass
- "I think it’s easy for people to assume that fame is equal to glory, but it can be a very isolating experience."― Sophia Bush