More From Dean Koontz
- "Nothing gives us courage more readily than the desire to avoid looking like a damn fool."
- "One of the things I like enormously about Bob Weinstein is that that he’s the only studio head I have ever known who will change his mind and say he was wrong."
- "I have to admit that when I watch a movie in which there is no moral context for the violence – I find that offensive. I think that’s potentially damaging to society."
More In Experience
- "I’ll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age."― Salma Hayek
- "Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future."― Jim Rohn
- "And it was a very, very fruitful and great relationship between the Stones and The Beatles. It was very, very friendly."― Keith Richards