More From Dean Koontz
- "I like to deal with EVERY aspect of our condition, and that means terror and humor in equal mix. Some books have more room for humor than others."
- "I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life."
- "I have to admit that when I watch a movie in which there is no moral context for the violence – I find that offensive. I think that’s potentially damaging to society."
More In Experience
- "You know, one wonderful thing that came out of my Enquirer experience is that, in my case, it was ruled tabloids are magazines. Which means they didn’t have the protection that a newspaper has."― Carol Burnett
- "No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience."― John Locke
- "What is the good of drawing conclusions from experience? I don’t deny we sometimes draw the right conclusions, but don’t we just as often draw the wrong ones?"― Georg C. Lichtenberg