More From Dean Koontz
- "I try not to spend too much time on partisan politics. Life’s too short for that. I don’t really believe that there have been many human problems solved by politics."
- "I like to deal with EVERY aspect of our condition, and that means terror and humor in equal mix. Some books have more room for humor than others."
- "There’s sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him."
More In Experience
- "Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation."― John Ruskin
- "There can be no greater error than to expect, or calculate, upon real favors from nation to nation. It is an illusion which experience must cure, which a just pride ought to discard."― George Washington
- "Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week."― Will Rogers