More From Dean Koontz
- "I like to deal with EVERY aspect of our condition, and that means terror and humor in equal mix. Some books have more room for humor than others."
- "I have to admit that when I watch a movie in which there is no moral context for the violence – I find that offensive. I think that’s potentially damaging to society."
- "Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him."
More In Experience
- "Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty."― Kristin Scott Thomas
- "I’ve had to come to grips with a God that fits my own experience, which is, my God could not be offering protection and not have protected my boy."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes."― Zac Efron