More From Dean Koontz
- "I think it’s perfectly just to refuse service to anyone based on behavior, but not based on race or religion."
- "I like to deal with EVERY aspect of our condition, and that means terror and humor in equal mix. Some books have more room for humor than others."
- "Somebody asked me about the current choice we’re being given in the presidential election. I said, Well, it’s like two of the scariest movies I can imagine."
More In Experience
- "Some pacifists have carried the sound idea of the prime importance of security too far, to the point of declaring that any consideration of disarmament is superfluous and pointless as long as eternal peace has not been attained."― Ludwig Quidde
- "But if somebody dies, if something happens to you, there is a normal process of depression, it is part of being human, and some people view it as a learning experience etc."― Bob Geldof
- "I’m always hoping for the nights that are inspired where you almost have an out of body experience."― Dave Brubeck