More From David Zucker
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
- "I think up until the point when we started in the business, which was in the early ’70s, most of the humor was political. The smart humor was political satire."
More In Positive
- "I didn’t set out to be famous; if I’d wanted that, I would have gone on ‘Big Brother.’"― Sam Worthington
- "The experience of being in space didn’t change my perspective of myself or of the planet or of life. I had no spiritual experience."― Sally Ride
- "Since I’ve been in Playboy myself in Australia, I love it, and I think it’s really empowering and positive towards women, which is not a view that many women hold."― Dannii Minogue