More From David Zucker
- "I don’t really know a lot of famous people. I’ve met a lot of famous people. If I ran into Tom Hanks today, I would have to remind him who I was and he would then remember me. But he wouldn’t come up to me and say, “Hi Dave!”"
- "Chevy Chase and Bill Murray – we thought those guys were funny. We love Bill Murray, but we didn’t think they were right for Airplane! because it would step on the joke if there was a known comedian."
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
More In Positive
- "I just believe in the goodwill of people, the power of people to do something positive."― Eddie Izzard
- "Why should conservationists have a positive interest in… farming? There are lots of reasons, but the plainest is: Conservationists eat."― Wendell Berry
- "To me, it doesn’t matter how good you are. Sport is all about playing and competing. Whatever you do in cricket and in sport, enjoy it, be positive and try to win."― Ian Botham