More From David Zucker
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
- "I think up until the point when we started in the business, which was in the early ’70s, most of the humor was political. The smart humor was political satire."
- "It’s useless to try and make rhyme or reason of it, because one guy thinks one thing and the other guy sees a whole other thing. So I try not to take them too seriously. Lately I have them screened so I only read the positive ones."
More In Famous
- "I got the famous Oprah hug!"― Taylor Lautner
- "I had one fight in my adult life. I had the famous ’89 fight with Nicole, which she admits that she initiated the physical part."― O. J. Simpson
- "Fame is something I think happens as a result of trying to do good work. If you’re trying to be famous, your work usually suffers."― Justin Theroux