More From David Zucker
- "It’s useless to try and make rhyme or reason of it, because one guy thinks one thing and the other guy sees a whole other thing. So I try not to take them too seriously. Lately I have them screened so I only read the positive ones."
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."
More In Famous
- "I was never very interested in boys – and there were plenty of them – vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay."― Bette Davis
- "HBO is really famous for hiring good people and staying out of their way until they ask for help, or need it. And that reputation is earned."― Richard Russo
- "Forget about being world famous, it’s hard enough just getting the automatic doors at the supermarket to acknowledge our existence."― Doug Coupland