More From David Zucker
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."
- "I think that came out of watching all those serious movies for all that time. If you watch a movie like Zero Hour, Sterling Hayden is pretty funny, and so are the guys in the cockpit."
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
More In Famous
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."― Brett Favre
- "Being famous gets me good concert tickets, good tables in restaurants, good seats at sporting events and that’s really about it."― Fran Drescher
- "Olympic Gold changed me and my life dramatically. I became a celebrity overnight and people see me as a famous skater, not a real person."― Oksana Baiul