More From David Zucker
- "It’s useless to try and make rhyme or reason of it, because one guy thinks one thing and the other guy sees a whole other thing. So I try not to take them too seriously. Lately I have them screened so I only read the positive ones."
- "I think that came out of watching all those serious movies for all that time. If you watch a movie like Zero Hour, Sterling Hayden is pretty funny, and so are the guys in the cockpit."
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."
More In Famous
- "You don’t have to be rich and famous. You just have to be an ordinary person, doing extraordinary things. I’d like more people to know that it’s there. Women’s achievements still aren’t recognised enough in many areas."― Joan Armatrading
- "I literally was famous before I knew my own name."― Corey Feldman
- "When I came to New York, I began to meet the people who became the most famous artists of our time. I was insecure about my own level of ability, I didn’t know whether I could compete with these people and, at the same time. I was wondering what is this anyway?"― Henry Flynt