More From David Zucker
- "I don’t think there has been any increase in sophistication in the audience. When people are aware of a concept that’s easy to understand, and there’s an actor who will attract them to the theater and it’s a movie that’s funny three-quarters of the time, it will be successful."
- "I’ve always thought those guys are really funny. And I love Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Mary."
- "Chevy Chase and Bill Murray – we thought those guys were funny. We love Bill Murray, but we didn’t think they were right for Airplane! because it would step on the joke if there was a known comedian."
More In Famous
- "For somebody famous, it’s weird anyway to meet someone, because they have a preconceived notion of who you are."― Ricki Lake
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."― Glenn Hughes
- "Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we’re all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I’m really grateful for it, I don’t believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?"― Tom Hardy