More From David Wilkerson
- "How quickly we forget God’s great deliverances in our lives. How easily we take for granted the miracles he performed in our past."
- "A final word: I am not knowledgeable about the internet. I do not have a computer. I guess that at 74 years of age, I don’t have the patience to learn."
- "I am not officially involved now in the direction of the Teen Challenge ministry, but I rejoice that God permits me to be the father of these ministries."
More In Time
- "Whether if soul did not exist time would exist or not, is a question that may fairly be asked; for if there cannot be someone to count there cannot be anything that can be counted, so that evidently there cannot be number; for number is either what has been, or what can be, counted."― Aristotle
- "I think the more diversity that one has in his life, the happier he can be, as long as he is able to do whatever he chooses to do at that given time well."― Steven Seagal
- "Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away."― Marcus Aurelius