More From David Walliams
- "I know somebody from university who’s called Phil Collins and I think there’s something terribly unfortunate about sharing a name With somebody who either is famous or becomes famous."
- "I haven’t traditionally been a family entertainer."
- "I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn’t that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that’s when your creativity is developed, when you’re young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to."
More In Funny
- "Movies either work or they don’t work and they’re either funny or they’re not and we work very hard. To achieve that kind of work is really kind of delicate stitching."― Ivan Reitman
- "However, frat-boy humor is funny and it always will be."― Craig Kilborn
- "Yes, I believe blue material is funny, but if that’s all you’ve got, you’re dead in the water. It’s not good."― Howard Stern