More From David Walliams
- "We sit in a room for months trying to think of funny things."
- "I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn’t that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that’s when your creativity is developed, when you’re young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to."
- "TV has lost a lot of its self-confidence as its power has been eroded by the internet."
More In Dad
- "My dad is awesome."― Justin Halpern
- "I want to make him the proudest dad to have me and I want to show everybody and nearly be as good as him because he was the best."― Bindi Irwin
- "Often as a child you see someone with a learning disability or Down’s Syndrome and my mum and dad were always very quick to explain exactly what was going on and to be in their own way inclusive and welcoming."― Christopher Eccleston