More From David Walliams
- "The most used piece of kit in my kitchen is my saucepan. I use it every morning to cook my porridge in. The least used piece of equipment? I’d say a food mixer. I’ve never used it, I don’t really know what they’re for."
- "I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn’t that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that’s when your creativity is developed, when you’re young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to."
- "I haven’t traditionally been a family entertainer."
More In Famous
- "I have also just finished three weeks on a soap opera in England. The soap opera is a rather famous one called Crossroads. It was first on television 25 years ago, and it has recently been brought back. I play the part of a businessman called David Wheeler."― Jeremy Bulloch
- "I don’t have famous neighbours and if I did, I’d avoid them. I don’t live the jet-set."― Vanessa Paradis
- "I think the issue is that Americans traveling abroad if gotten into legal problems should have access to a fair trial and an impartial tribunal."― Maria Cantwell