More From David Walliams
- "I used to have a silk dressing gown an uncle bought in Japan and when I came downstairs in it, my dad used to call me Davinia. There was never embarrassment about that kind of thing. My sister used to dress me up a lot. She thought I was a little doll."
- "TV has lost a lot of its self-confidence as its power has been eroded by the internet."
- "We sit in a room for months trying to think of funny things."
More In Famous
- "Look at Gleason in The Honeymooners. He was humorous but the way he lived wasn’t really humorous. He was a bus driver. Who wants to be a bus driver? He didn’t have any money and he was not famous. But despite that, the show is humorous."― George Thorogood
- "I’ve always been more drawn to being normal than being famous."― Vince Gill
- "Famous people come up to me, but I don’t know who they are because my sight is so bad. It’s always at the pool of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills when I don’t have my lenses in and my glasses are in my room."― Helena Bonham Carter