More From David Suzuki
- "Thanks to evolution, our bodies have powerful ways to ward off illness and infection and enable us to live long and healthy lives. Why, then, do health costs continue to climb at unsustainable and frightening rates?"
- "We’re in a giant car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing over where they’re going to sit."
- "As parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts we need to start getting out into nature with the young people in our lives. Families play a key role in getting kids outside."
More In Food
- "I’ve never had very high regard for therapists. I owe my health, my mental survival, to my friends and loved ones."― Salman Rushdie
- "I hate menus, I hate choosing food. I just want to be brought. Bring me dinner!"― Hugh Laurie
- "Food, love, career, and mothers, the four major guilt groups."― Cathy Guisewite