More From David Suzuki
- "Conserving energy and thus saving money, reducing consumption of unnecessary products and packaging and shifting to a clean-energy economy would likely hurt the bottom line of polluting industries, but would undoubtedly have positive effects for most of us."
- "If we have any hope of finding ways for seven billion people to live well on planet with finite resources, we have to learn to use our resources efficiently. Plastic bags are neither efficient nor environmentally friendly."
- "Outright bans on plastic bags may not be the best solution, but education and incentives to get people to stop using them are necessary."
More In Food
- "I’m the person who wouldn’t send back my food even if I got steak when I’d ordered fish."― Anna Kendrick
- "The kitchen’s a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with science. It’s biology, chemistry, physics. Yes, there’s history. Yes, there’s artistry. Yes, to all of that. But what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all science."― Alton Brown
- "But I don’t begrudge anybody, because I know how hard it is to have that dream and to make it happen, whether or not it’s just to put a roof over your head and food on the table."― Carol Burnett