More From David Soul
- "I like to eat and I love the diversity of foods."
- "People thought me a bit strange at first; a blond haired, blue-eyed Norwegian who sang Mexican folk songs, but I used it to my advantage and got a job. And so the music became my ticket to education."
- "I was never jailed. The fact is that I was arrested, but I went into a diversion programme, and by that time I’d already begun working in what was called anger management. It was a painful and awful moment."
More In Fitness
- "Money and time are the heaviest burdens of life, and… the unhappiest of all mortals are those who have more of either than they know how to use."― Samuel Johnson
- "I thought I did well for someone who has been out for 10 or 11 months. Then I was sub against Liverpool and tried to play for the guys and work on my fitness."― Paul Gascoigne
- "Part of the reason that I moved to Los Angeles is that even though my mom introduced me to all kinds of music, I really wanted to work on having my own identify, on being who I am and doing what I do, and seeing how people responded."― Schuyler Fisk