More From David Soul
- "People thought me a bit strange at first; a blond haired, blue-eyed Norwegian who sang Mexican folk songs, but I used it to my advantage and got a job. And so the music became my ticket to education."
- "I like to eat and I love the diversity of foods."
- "I was never jailed. The fact is that I was arrested, but I went into a diversion programme, and by that time I’d already begun working in what was called anger management. It was a painful and awful moment."
More In Fitness
- "I can’t eat whatever I want, definitely not. I’m always controlled because I do a lot of fitness and triathlons, not just Formula One, so I always make sure I eat the right things."― Jenson Button
- "I’ve had one very bad ankle injury but otherwise I’ve been incredibly lucky with my fitness. I’ve worked hard at it and I’ve always been fit even compared to other players. That sustains you through various parts of your career, but I am 36."― Graeme Le Saux
- "Science must have originated in the feeling that something was wrong."― Thomas Carlyle