More From David Sedaris
- "My family isn’t really all that different from anyone else’s. Well, maybe they’re a bit more entertaining."
- "I love things made out of animals. It’s just so funny to think of someone saying, ‘I need a letter opener. I guess I’ll have to kill a deer."
- "When I look at a lot of older stuff that I’ve written, I think one sign of amateur humor writing is when you see people trying too hard."
More In Change
- "If you’ve ever made change in the offering plate, you might be a redneck."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "All I want to do is change the world."― W. Clement Stone
- "It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people."― Giordano Bruno