More From David Sedaris
- "It’s odd the things that people remember. Parents will arrange a birthday party, certain it will stick in your mind forever. You’ll have a nice time, then two years later you’ll be like, ‘There was a pony there? Really? And a clown with one leg?’"
- "I go to the movies at least five times a week, and after a while everything becomes a blur to me."
- "My family isn’t really all that different from anyone else’s. Well, maybe they’re a bit more entertaining."
More In Change
- "The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions."― James Russell Lowell
- "Making money is not gonna change anything about what I am, except I won’t answer the door."― Abel Ferrara
- "Prosperity or egalitarianism – you have to choose. I favor freedom – you never achieve real equality anyway: you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion."― Mario Vargas Llosa