More From David Seabury
- "Good humor isn’t a trait of character, it is an art which requires practice."
- "Nature is at work. Character and destiny are her handiwork. She gives us love and hate, jealousy and reverence. All that is ours is the power to choose which impulse we shall follow."
- "Courage and conviction are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on fists or guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a coward knows when you are not."
More In Best
- "Fit no stereotypes. Don’t chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team’s mission."― Colin Powell
- "Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience."― Dale Carnegie
- "The best way to get husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they are too old to do it."― Shirley MacLaine