More From David Seabury
- "Courage and conviction are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on fists or guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a coward knows when you are not."
- "Nature is at work. Character and destiny are her handiwork. She gives us love and hate, jealousy and reverence. All that is ours is the power to choose which impulse we shall follow."
- "Good humor isn’t a trait of character, it is an art which requires practice."
More In Best
- "I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."― Harry S. Truman
- "Pride is still aiming at the best houses: Men would be angels, angels would be gods. Aspiring to be gods, if angels fell; aspiring to be angels men rebel."― Alexander Pope
- "Perhaps it sounds ridiculous, but the best thing that young filmmakers should do is to get hold of a camera and some film and make a movie of any kind at all."― Stanley Kubrick