More From David Schwimmer
- "I came from a family where I felt great pressure to be financially successful, and I felt that staying in Chicago and doing theater, I was, in all likelihood, not going to find financial success."
- "Older actors can still play young, but it’s harder for young actors to be able to play that age range."
- "My advice would be to write what is most personal and specific to your experience or your life. And your voice will emerge and because of its specificity, it will be universal."
More In Positive
- "I had to develop the mentality and stay positive about making my comeback."― Alonzo Mourning
- "Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses."― Lao Tzu
- "Moreover, behind this vague tendency to treat religion as a side issue in modern life, there exists a strong body of opinion that is actively hostile to Christianity and that regards the destruction of positive religion as absolutely necessary to the advance of modern culture."― Christopher Dawson