More From David Schwimmer
- "Being generous or doing things for others actually makes me feel good so I don’t do it because I hope karma will come round and get me and I’ll benefit from it."
- "I’ve made a good amount of money. I’m very happy that I can now support my theatre company and support friends and family, and I’m ready to maybe go back to school and change careers."
- "With the success of the last three or so years, when a lot of people start treating you differently, there’s a danger that you may start to think of yourself differently. You rely on your friends to say, ‘Hey, wake up!’"
More In Positive
- "It is important to recognize and politics positive thinking is often the slaves’ virtue – something that people do to con themselves about the burden and change being placed upon them."― James Bovard
- "I genuinely don’t feel that anything that’s been written or said about me has overshadowed my music, and that’s the most important thing as far as I’m concerned."― Norah Jones
- "I realize myself that hate wastes a lot of time and energy and I would rather re-direct any energy that I have to good and positive use."― Julian Cope