More From David Schwimmer
- "The reality is, Jennifer and I can do our job well because we truly are friends. But when the day’s over, she goes home to her boyfriend and I go home to a magazine."
- "Being generous or doing things for others actually makes me feel good so I don’t do it because I hope karma will come round and get me and I’ll benefit from it."
- "If I were given a choice between two films and one was dark and explored depraved, troubled or sick aspects of our culture, I would always opt for that over the next romantic comedy."
More In Positive
- "I think what is happening is I think first of all there is confidence in the U.K. economy. We’re in a German rather than a Greek position in international financial markets, which is very positive and keeps our debt service costs down, and we’re also beginning to see real evidence of rebalancing."― Vince Cable
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"― Chuck Norris
- "That’s really my goal now. I’m trying to be a positive role model to my kids and to just enjoy this ride, because it’s hard. It’s hard to enjoy it when you’re in it."― Taylor Dayne