More From David Schwimmer
- "I came from a family where I felt great pressure to be financially successful, and I felt that staying in Chicago and doing theater, I was, in all likelihood, not going to find financial success."
- "London is completely unpredictable when it comes to weather. You’ll start a scene, and it’s a beautiful morning. You get there at 6 in the morning, set up, you start the scene, start shooting. Three hours later, it is pitch black and rainy."
- "My parents from a very young age raised my sister and I under a pressure to achieve. They’re both attorneys. So good marks, getting through university, there was a huge emphasis and pressure to do well and keep going."
More In Positive
- "Americans try to talk about positive family values, although the actual state of things is disastrous."― Vladimir Zhirinovsky
- "Something I’ve noticed as I get older is that I do think about the future more. It’s all positive thinking."― Abbie Cornish
- "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand."― Mother Teresa