More From David Schwimmer
- "London is completely unpredictable when it comes to weather. You’ll start a scene, and it’s a beautiful morning. You get there at 6 in the morning, set up, you start the scene, start shooting. Three hours later, it is pitch black and rainy."
- "My advice would be to write what is most personal and specific to your experience or your life. And your voice will emerge and because of its specificity, it will be universal."
- "It’s a job – someone’s gotta kiss Jennifer Aniston. The reality is, Jennifer and I can do our job well because we truly are friends. But when the day’s over, she goes home to her boyfriend and I go home to a magazine."
More In Home
- "It’s not about finding a home so much as finding yourself."― Jason Behr
- "Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel."― Ben Stein
- "When I was at college, I worked in a department store called Brit Home Stores, which is a pretty lackluster department store, selling clothes for middle-aged women. My job was to walk the floor and find anything that was damaged, take it to the store room and log it."― Dominic Monaghan