More From David Schwimmer
- "I came from a family where I felt great pressure to be financially successful, and I felt that staying in Chicago and doing theater, I was, in all likelihood, not going to find financial success."
- "With the success of the last three or so years, when a lot of people start treating you differently, there’s a danger that you may start to think of yourself differently. You rely on your friends to say, ‘Hey, wake up!’"
- "My advice would be to write what is most personal and specific to your experience or your life. And your voice will emerge and because of its specificity, it will be universal."
More In Home
- "I have two homes in Malibu, a home in Canada that I’m building, and I just love pouring my heart out into this part of my life."― Pamela Anderson
- "You know, my family and friends have never been yes-men: ‘Yes, you’re doing the right thing, you’re always right.’ No, they tell me when I’m wrong, and that’s why I’ve been able to stay who I am and stay humble."― LeBron James
- "Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."― Oliver Wendell Holmes