More From David Sarnoff
- "Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness."
- "The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success."
- "We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death."
More In Faith
- "Our society’s strong emphasis on dieting and self-image can sometimes lead to eating disorders. We know that more than 5 million Americans suffer from eating disorders, most of them young women."― Tipper Gore
- "My heart hath often been deeply afflicted under a feeling that the standard of pure righteousness is not lifted up to the people by us, as a society, in that clearness which it might have been, had we been as faithful as we ought to be to the teachings of Christ."― John Woolman
- "Let me go over this again on the reclaiming the civil rights movement. People of faith that believe that you have an equal right to justice – that is the essence. And if it’s not the essence, then we’ve been sold a pack of lies. The essence is everyone deserves a shot – the content of character, not the color of skin."― Glenn Beck