More From David Sarnoff
- "Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness."
- "The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success."
- "We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death."
More In Faith
- "The arrival of a good clown exercises a more beneficial influence upon the health of a town than of twenty asses laden with drugs."― Thomas Sydenham
- "Faith is an excitement and an enthusiasm: it is a condition of intellectual magnificence to which we must cling as to a treasure, and not squander on our way through life in the small coin of empty words, or in exact and priggish argument."― George Sand
- "If you will investigate all the Indian troubles, you will find that there is something wrong of this nature at the bottom of all of them, something relating to the supplies, or else a tardy and broken faith on the part of the general government."― George Crook