More From David Sarnoff
- "We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death."
- "Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness."
- "The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success."
More In Faith
- "A witness, in the sense that I am using the word, is a man whose life and faith are so completely one that when the challenge comes to step out and testify for his faith, he does so, disregarding all risks, accepting all consequences."― Whittaker Chambers
- "In America, now, let us – Christian, Jew, Muslim, agnostic, atheist, wiccan, whatever – fight nativism with the same strength and conviction that we fight terrorism. My faith calls on its followers to love one’s enemies. A tall order, that – perhaps the tallest of all."― Jon Meacham
- "I would not attack the faith of a heathen without being sure I had a better one to put in its place."― Harriet Beecher Stowe