More From David Rockefeller
- "I am a passionate traveler, and from the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education."
- "Much corporate giving is charitable in nature rather than philanthropic."
- "Philanthropy is involved with basic innovations that transform society, not simply maintaining the status quo or filling basic social needs that were formerly the province of the public sector."
More In Dad
- "But my mother and father were married when my mom was 20 and my dad was 24."― Rachael Leigh Cook
- "The problem with me, as far as getting married and having a family, is that my comedy is so important to me. So I don’t know if I’ll ever be as good a dad as my dad."― Adam Sandler
- "Do you know that other than my father, I’ve never had a man take care of me?"― Dionne Warwick