More From David Rockefeller
- "I learned more from my mother than from all the art historians and curators who have informed me about technical aspects of art history and art appreciation over the years."
- "I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally."
- "I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one’s life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important."
More In Dad
- "One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad."― Jim DeMint
- "That is the thankless position of the father in the family – the provider for all, and the enemy of all."― August Strindberg
- "Music is the best way for me to say I love you."― Mireille Mathieu