More From David Rockefeller
- "I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally."
- "Much corporate giving is charitable in nature rather than philanthropic."
- "The Japanese have a wonderful sense of design and a refinement in their art. They try to produce beautiful paintings with the minimum number of strokes."
More In Hope
- "The climate, the economic situation, rising birth rates; none of these things give me a lot of hope or reason to be optimistic."― David Attenborough
- "I’ve tried to reduce profanity but I reduced so much profanity when writing the book that I’m afraid not much could come out. Perhaps we will have to consider it simply as a profane book and hope that the next book will be less profane or perhaps more sacred."― Ernest Hemingway
- "Hope is the greatest thing for moms of autism. Hope is what gets us out of bed in the morning. I’m on a mission to tell parents that there is a way."― Jenny McCarthy