More From David Rockefeller
- "I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally."
- "I learned more from my mother than from all the art historians and curators who have informed me about technical aspects of art history and art appreciation over the years."
- "Philanthropy is involved with basic innovations that transform society, not simply maintaining the status quo or filling basic social needs that were formerly the province of the public sector."
More In Education
- "In our post-9/11 world, our Nation’s military deserves, at least the same access to institutions of higher education that any other major employer might enjoy."― Mike Rogers
- "We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy."― Martin L. Gross
- "My parents discussed singing every night over the dinner table; I had a tremendous music education."― Renee Fleming