More From David Ogilvy
- "Can advertising foist an inferior product on the consumer? Bitter experience has taught me that it cannot. On those rare occasions when I have advertised products which consumer tests have found inferior to other products in the same field, the results have been disastrous."
- "Advertising reflects the mores of society, but it does not influence them."
- "In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create."
More In Age
- "All my movies, like Revenge, are under two hours."― Tony Scott
- "My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I’m four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band."― Christina Ricci
- "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."― King Solomon