More From David Ogilvy
- "The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
- "I do not regard advertising as entertainment or an art form, but as a medium of information."
- "The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account."
More In Age
- "I’ve got volumes on how not to behave. I’ve got more information now than a guy should have at my age."― Charlie Sheen
- "Study is the bane of childhood, the oil of youth, the indulgence of adulthood, and a restorative in old age."― Walter Savage Landor
- "It was Julie Burchill who decreed that, beyond a certain age, a man should not be seen in a leather jacket."― Arthur Smith