More From David Ogilvy
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."
- "The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account."
- "Leaders grasp nettles."
More In Freedom
- "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."― Desmond Tutu
- "Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity."― Karl Marx
- "Well, the first thing is that truth and power for me form an antithesis, an antagonism, which will hardly ever be resolved. I can define in fact, can simplify the history of human society, the evolution of human society, as a contest between power and freedom."― Wole Soyinka