More From David Ogilvy
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."
- "I have a theory that the best ads come from personal experience. Some of the good ones I have done have really come out of the real experience of my life, and somehow this has come over as true and valid and persuasive."
- "The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years."
More In Freedom
- "If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom, and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That’s freedom."― Demi Moore
- "The legal difference between the sit-ins and the Freedom Riders was significant."― Constance Baker Motley