More From David Ogilvy
- "Advertising reflects the mores of society, but it does not influence them."
- "Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon."
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."
More In Freedom
- "The time I trust will come, perhaps within the lives of some of us, when the outline of this science will be clearly made out and generally recognised, when its nomenclature will be fixed, and its principles form a part of elementary instruction."― Nassau William Senior
- "Freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you."― Jean-Paul Sartre
- "I come from a political family. My father was a freedom fighter. He was a prominent leader of the locality and member of the Congress party. He spent 10 years in British prisons. In the evening, in our living room, the only subject we used to discuss was politics. So politics was not unfamiliar to me."― Pranab Mukherjee