More From David Ogilvy
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."
- "The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years."
- "The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
More In Business
- "If you want to have a good life, you should focus on your family, on your business, on your dog, on your fun, and you’ll have a good life."― Adam Carolla
- "The loss of liberty which must attend being a wife was of all things the most horrible to my imagination."― Sarah Fielding
- "Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed."― Peter Drucker