More From David Ogilvy
- "The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
- "In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create."
- "Remove advertising, disable a person or firm from proclaiming its wares and their merits, and the whole of society and of the economy is transformed. The enemies of advertising are the enemies of freedom."
More In Business
- "Only he is successful in his business who makes that pursuit which affords him the highest pleasure sustain him."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Groupon as a company – it’s built into the business model – is about surprise. A new deal that surprises you every day. We’ve carried that over to our brand, in the writing and the marketing that we do, and in the internal corporate culture."― Andrew Mason
- "If you have ideas, you have the main asset you need, and there isn’t any limit to what you can do with your business and your life. Ideas are any man’s greatest asset."― Harvey S. Firestone