More From David Ogilvy
- "Never write an advertisement which you wouldn’t want your family to read. You wouldn’t tell lies to your own wife. Don’t tell them to mine."
- "The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account."
- "The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible."
More In Business
- "Our favorite holding period is forever."― Warren Buffett
- "You can say what you want to about a rapper in a movie, but look at what Ice Cube has done. Ice Cube has created more opportunities for other actors to get jobs in this business than some actors have."― Anthony Anderson
- "Duty is the great business of a sea officer; all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be."― Horatio Nelson