More From David Ogden Stiers
- "Very often, I don’t make it through moments of recording because it is genuinely funny and absolutely ridiculous that a 60-year-old grown man is making these noises."
- "What we have to get clear to kids is that when you offer your stillness and open yourself to the experience of music, it pays you back more than you give."
- "Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."
More In Faith
- "If you have abandoned one faith, do not abandon all faith. There is always an alternative to the faith we lose. Or is it the same faith under another mask?"― Graham Greene
- "It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "In Christ the original image of God is restored, by faith in this world and by sight in the world to come."― Walter Lang