More From David Ogden Stiers
- "What we have to get clear to kids is that when you offer your stillness and open yourself to the experience of music, it pays you back more than you give."
- "Something happens to us all when we experience something as a unit that doesn’t occur when we’re on our couches or holding our little portable DVD players."
- "Very often, I don’t make it through moments of recording because it is genuinely funny and absolutely ridiculous that a 60-year-old grown man is making these noises."
More In Faith
- "I think the issue of clergy sexual abuse sparked people to look at their faith in a different way."― William P. Leahy
- "So when the only domestic social policy is tax cuts that mostly benefit the wealthiest Americans, we say, ‘Where is faith being put into action here?’"― Jim Wallis
- "You just have to have a simple faith."― Jimmy Carter