More From David Mamet
- "There’s nothing in the world more silent than the telephone the morning after everybody pans your play. It won’t ring from room service; your mother won’t be calling you. If the phone has not rung by 8 in the morning, you’re dead."
- "It’s upsetting to be a man in our society."
- "Art and mass entertainment and propaganda, they can all be plotted on the same graph, but there is a difference."
More In Experience
- "If your faith is opposed to experience, to human learning and investigation, it is not worth the breath used in giving it expression."― E. W. Howe
- "I don’t think as a creator that I could create an experience that truly feels interactive if you don’t have something to hold in your hand, if you don’t have something like force feedback that you can feel from the controller."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "The reward of suffering is experience."― Harry S. Truman