More From David Mamet
- "I understand that computers, which I once believed to be but a hermaphrodite typewriter-cum-filing cabinet, offer the cyber literate increased ability to communicate. I do not think this is altogether a bad thing, however it may appear on the surface."
- "My idea of perfect happiness is a healthy family, peace between nations, and all the critics die."
- "In practice we, in the world, must do business with each other."
More In Experience
- "Big cities are chaotic. And chaos for humans – who have experience from their ancestors – is the last step before conflict. So, in the park, every kind of visual contradiction has been eliminated."― John Hench
- "You can’t dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell."― Terry Bradshaw
- "It is brilliant going to the theatre and being forced to sit and listen and think about life. It can be almost a near-religious experience."― Emily Mortimer