More From David Mamet
- "My idea of perfect happiness is a healthy family, peace between nations, and all the critics die."
- "You know, young actors say all the time, ‘Should I use my own life experience?’ And my response is, ‘What choice do you have?’"
- "Liberalism is a religion. Its tenets cannot be proved, its capacity for waste and destruction demonstrated. But it affords a feeling of spiritual rectitude at little or no cost."
More In Morning
- "I get up at 4:30 in the morning, seven days a week, no matter where I am in the world."― Bob Iger
- "I have a Viking stove. The color is butter lemon, and I had to wait several months for it, because that color wasn’t available and I really wanted butter lemon! But I don’t know that it’s seriously ever been cooked on. I mean, I make tea every morning. Does that count?"― Andy Cohen
- "It’s fairness to say those who work hard, get up in the morning, cut their cloth – in other words ‘we can only afford to have one or two children because we don’t earn enough’. They pay their taxes and they want to know that the same kind of decision-making is taking place for those on benefits."― Iain Duncan Smith