More From David Mamet
- "When the three branches of government have failed to represent the citizenry and the mass of the media has failed to represent the citizenry, then the citizenry better represent the citizenry."
- "Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance."
- "Art and mass entertainment and propaganda, they can all be plotted on the same graph, but there is a difference."
More In Family
- "My family… always had the value of the family table and these cultural influences of growing up."― Emeril Lagasse
- "I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are."― Richard Branson
- "We will strengthen our security by building missile defense, restoring our military might, and standing by and strengthening our intelligence officers."― Mitt Romney