More From David Mamet
- "Art and mass entertainment and propaganda, they can all be plotted on the same graph, but there is a difference."
- "Movies were never an art form, they were entertainment. It just evolved into an art form from there, and it’s still evolving in different ways."
- "I understand that computers, which I once believed to be but a hermaphrodite typewriter-cum-filing cabinet, offer the cyber literate increased ability to communicate. I do not think this is altogether a bad thing, however it may appear on the surface."
More In Family
- "The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby."― Natalie Wood
- "In my particular instance, I came from a family that didn’t have anything. Everything I earned in life I made. Myself. With songs that I wrote."― Billy Corgan
- "A lot of journalists like to suck up to celebrities, and then as soon as they’re a safe distance away at their computers, they take shots. But that’s the way society has become, especially in pop culture."― Scott Weiland