More From David Mamet
- "When the three branches of government have failed to represent the citizenry and the mass of the media has failed to represent the citizenry, then the citizenry better represent the citizenry."
- "Art and mass entertainment and propaganda, they can all be plotted on the same graph, but there is a difference."
- "In practice we, in the world, must do business with each other."
More In Family
- "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading."― Logan P. Smith
- "The only thing I care about is my family."― Terry Bradshaw
- "Anyone that has a job that takes them away from home, I think, can understand the difficulties in maintaining consistency, not only with your family and those you love but with your friends."― Heath Ledger