More From David Mamet
- "Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance."
- "It’s upsetting to be a man in our society."
- "The product of the artist has become less important than the fact of the artist. We wish to absorb this person. We wish to devour someone who has experienced the tragic. In our society this person is much more important than anything he might create."
More In Family
- "And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way."― John Boehner
- "There is a common theme, though, in the stories I have told, which are usually associations of characters or families that are formed outside of a family circle."― Gus Van Sant
- "Tammy Faye, I pray for every day. I really liked her. I wanted to be in their family."― Jessica Hahn