More From David Lee Roth
- "Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."
- "You want a hero in the music world? James Brown. He brought a feeling to music without really using words. He’s just famous for his sound."
- "Rap is poetry to music, like beatniks without beards and bongos."
More In Funny
- "As soon as you are trying to be funny or dramatic, that’s when things start feeling fake and boring."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "The kind of funny irony is that a lot of people talk about ethical meat eating as if it’s a way to care about things, but also not to alienate yourself from the rest of the world. But it’s so much more alienating than vegetarianism."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "It’s to paint directly on the canvas without any funny business, as it were, and I use almost pure turpentine to start with, adding oil as I go along until the medium becomes pure oil. I use as little oil as I can possibly help, and that’s my method."― Edward Hopper