More From David Korten
- "Europeans say they are proud of their social fabric, of strong rights for workers and the weak in society."
- "It will take some time before a politician will capture the imagination of the American people and have the vision and understanding to do what is necessary for a better future for the people of America and the world."
- "Money is a mechanism for control."
More In Food
- "I love dogs. They live in the moment and don’t care about anything except affection and food. They’re loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated."― David Duchovny
- "People don’t understand that when I grew up, I was never the most talented. I was never the biggest. I was never the fastest. I certainly was never the strongest. The only thing I had was my work ethic, and that’s been what has gotten me this far."― Tiger Woods
- "There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments."― Chris Rock