More From David Korten
- "Europeans say they are proud of their social fabric, of strong rights for workers and the weak in society."
- "It will take some time before a politician will capture the imagination of the American people and have the vision and understanding to do what is necessary for a better future for the people of America and the world."
- "Money is a mechanism for control."
More In Food
- "We had no electricity, no gas. Food was probably our greatest entertainment – the most fun thing that we could do was food."― Paul Prudhomme
- "As the earth spins through space, a view from above the North Pole would encompass most of the wealth of the world – most of its food, productive machines, doctors, engineers and teachers. A view from the opposite pole would encompass most of the world’s poor."― Barry Commoner
- "I just don’t crave junk food."― Cat Deeley