More From David Kay
- "The Germans certainly – the intelligence service believed that there were WMD. It turns out that we were all wrong, probably in my judgment, and that is most disturbing."
- "I also believe that it is time to begin the fundamental analysis of how we got here, what led us here and what we need to do in order to ensure that we are equipped with the best possible intelligence as we face these issues in the future."
- "And like I say, I think we’ve got other cases other than Iraq. I do not think the problem of global proliferation of weapons technology of mass destruction is going to go away, and that’s why I think it is an urgent issue."
More In Positive
- "To be positive is to be mistaken at the top of one’s voice."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Thus at the beginning of 1906 it seemed to be established that the emitters of the spectral series of chemical elements are their positive atomic ions."― Johannes Stark
- "There is a positive and personal relationship between the Egyptian people and the Syrian people."― Mohammed Morsi