More From David Kay
- "I also believe that it is time to begin the fundamental analysis of how we got here, what led us here and what we need to do in order to ensure that we are equipped with the best possible intelligence as we face these issues in the future."
- "The Germans certainly – the intelligence service believed that there were WMD. It turns out that we were all wrong, probably in my judgment, and that is most disturbing."
- "And like I say, I think we’ve got other cases other than Iraq. I do not think the problem of global proliferation of weapons technology of mass destruction is going to go away, and that’s why I think it is an urgent issue."
More In Positive
- "Accent your positive and delete your negative."― Donna Karan
- "Well, I think the president is going to do well in terms of his influence for positive change here in the Congress, making sure that we don’t overspend, making sure that we spend for only those programs that are justified."― Thad Cochran
- "There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out."― Hillary Clinton