More From David Icke
- "Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion."
- "The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous."
- "And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."
More In Dad
- "Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard a joke about a father-in-law?"― Dick Clark
- "From my first dunk at 14 years old to my second NCAA Championship at the University of Tennessee, my intense training with my dad was always to credit."― Candace Parker
- "We love the Stooges, and young kids today don’t watch them. They think it’s their dad’s comedy. So we thought we could reintroduce them to a new audience."― Bobby Farrelly