More From David Hyde Pierce
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
- "I went and took golf lessons so Dad would let me play with him. I was just terrible… but I was able to have a wonderful time just walking around with Dad. I can see the real pleasure of that game."
- "We all went to Kelsey’s wedding, and yeah, we go to parties. We also go to each other’s house. A group of us got together over at Kelsey’s and just read through some plays just for the fun of it. That may not be everyone’s idea of a good time, but we had a good time."
More In Funny
- "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a form of service journalism. To be successful, I think it has to be a combination of a good story, it has to be funny, and it also needs to be packed with useful information."― Ted Allen
- "I don’t mean to be funny."― Yogi Berra
- "I never subscribe to the stay-at-home policy. I’m not sick of the road or sick of eating in good restaurants around the country. I like to travel."― Levon Helm