More From David Hyde Pierce
- "I went and took golf lessons so Dad would let me play with him. I was just terrible… but I was able to have a wonderful time just walking around with Dad. I can see the real pleasure of that game."
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."
- "We all went to Kelsey’s wedding, and yeah, we go to parties. We also go to each other’s house. A group of us got together over at Kelsey’s and just read through some plays just for the fun of it. That may not be everyone’s idea of a good time, but we had a good time."
More In Funny
- "I got to play with Nintendo’s Wii, yes it’s a funny name and not very revolutionary but it was fun whipping your arms around."― Olivia Munn
- "One of the things that’s great about New York is that it is not a one-industry town. It has education, academia, the service industry, arts, publishing, theater, politics, fashion, finance, as well as movie-making."― Sarah Jessica Parker
- "It’s funny how intimate it feels to get a text."― Sophie Ellis Bextor