More From David Hyde Pierce
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
- "I went and took golf lessons so Dad would let me play with him. I was just terrible… but I was able to have a wonderful time just walking around with Dad. I can see the real pleasure of that game."
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."
More In Funny
- "I think it’s always funny when somebody thinks you’re going to do something super sexy and then you don’t."― Olivia Munn
- "The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others."― Tryon Edwards
- "My little dog, he did not get ill. It is so funny that people get ill on a boat and dogs do not."― Anna Held