More From David Hyde Pierce
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."
- "We all went to Kelsey’s wedding, and yeah, we go to parties. We also go to each other’s house. A group of us got together over at Kelsey’s and just read through some plays just for the fun of it. That may not be everyone’s idea of a good time, but we had a good time."
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
More In Funny
- "People used to be funny about approaching me, but now they seem to think I’m as sane as anyone who’s done what I’ve done in movies can be."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "As writers and readers, as sinners and citizens, our realism and our aesthetic sense make us wary of crediting the positive note."― Seamus Heaney
- "I never said most of the things I said."― Yogi Berra