More From David Hyde Pierce
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."
More In Funny
- "But with comedy it’s a simple premise. If it’s funny, people laugh. If it’s not, they don’t."― Steve Coogan
- "Indeed, the acknowledgement of God is not synonymous with religion."― Roy Moore
- "On behalf of NARAL Pro-Choice America – and our one million member activists – I am honored to be here to talk to you about what’s at stake for women in 2012. I am proud to say that the Democratic Party believes that women have the right to choose a safe, legal abortion with dignity and privacy."― Nancy Keenan