More From David Hume
- "There is not to be found, in all history, any miracle attested by a sufficient number of men, of such unquestioned good sense, education and learning, as to secure us against all delusion in themselves."
- "The advantages found in history seem to be of three kinds, as it amuses the fancy, as it improves the understanding, and as it strengthens virtue."
- "The law always limits every power it gives."
More In Imagination
- "Certainly my parents were a huge influence. They always expected the most out of all of us. And expected us to do our very best. I’m thankful to them for allowing me to do what I wanted to do."― Laurel Clark
- "All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth."― Napoleon Hill
- "I can get very philosophical and ask the questions Keats was asking as a young guy. What are we here for? What’s a soul? What’s it all about? What is thinking about, imagination?"― Jane Campion