More From David Horowitz
- "We can trust our doctors to be professional, to minister equally to their patients without regard to their political or religious beliefs. But we can no longer trust our professors to do the same."
- "As a result of America’s efforts to realize the ideals of equality and freedom, blacks in America are now the freest and richest black people anywhere on the face of the earth including all of the nations that are ruled by blacks."
More In Birthday
- "We were probably the last people in the country to get a VCR and we didn’t have cable. There wasn’t any admiration of glamour, no, ‘I want to look like them or have that lifestyle’, because everyone in my town had the same lifestyle. So I didn’t think, ‘Ooh, a movie star’s birthday!’ I just thought, ‘What?’"― Christina Hendricks
- "I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music."― Barry White
- "I think the short story is a very underrated art form. We know that novels deserve respect."― Neil Gaiman