More From David Horowitz
- "If we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday at a time of presidential inaugurals, this is thanks to Ronald Reagan who created the holiday, and not to the Democratic Congress of the Carter years, which rejected it."
- "We can trust our doctors to be professional, to minister equally to their patients without regard to their political or religious beliefs. But we can no longer trust our professors to do the same."
More In Equality
- "I don’t want to be pigeonholed into doing just romantic comedies. But they’re fun, and especially for women, it’s nice to go to see them and enjoy that breath of fresh air."― Kristen Bell
- "We are all different. Yet we are all God’s children. We are all united behind this country and the common cause of freedom, justice, fairness, and equality. That is what unites us."― Barbara Boxer
- "I fear that, in the end, the famous debate among materialists, idealists, and dualists amounts to a merely verbal dispute that is more a matter for the linguist than for the speculative philosopher."― Moses Mendelssohn