More From David Horowitz
- "If we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday at a time of presidential inaugurals, this is thanks to Ronald Reagan who created the holiday, and not to the Democratic Congress of the Carter years, which rejected it."
- "We can trust our doctors to be professional, to minister equally to their patients without regard to their political or religious beliefs. But we can no longer trust our professors to do the same."
More In Equality
- "Virtue can only flourish among equals."― Mary Wollstonecraft
- "Equality means nothing unless incorporated into the institutions."― Slobodan Milosevic
- "Where does it stop? You get offered money for your wedding, then for your kids, new houses, holidays… We earn enough from football and sponsorships, why do you need any more?"― Ryan Giggs