More From David Herbert Lawrence
- "Design in art, is a recognition of the relation between various things, various elements in the creative flux. You can’t invent a design. You recognize it, in the fourth dimension. That is, with your blood and your bones, as well as with your eyes."
- "The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure."
- "The business of art is to reveal the relation between man and his environment."
More In Life
- "Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes."― Carl Friedrich Gauss
- "When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’"― Sydney J. Harris
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."― Drew Barrymore