More From David Guetta
- "I am trying to walk a tightrope; trying to keep the DJ community happy while trying to spread the message about dance music to more people. That is the mission that I am on."
- "I don’t do this for the money, I don’t do it for record sales, I don’t really care about that, I just want to make beats."
- "It’s nice because success has allowed me to have a blast on stage, to be in the studio with amazing people, but I find it all a bit bizarre."
More In Education
- "Very likely education does not make very much difference."― Gertrude Stein
- "Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children’s education."― Arne Duncan
- "If you don’t like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time."― Marian Wright Edelman