More From David Frum
- "I’m a latecomer to the environmental issue, which for years seemed to me like an excuse for more government regulation. But I can see that in rich societies, voters are paying less attention to economic issues and more to issues of the spirit, including the environment."
- "Whenever you discuss politics, it is always better to use individual names rather then the term neocon."
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
More In Experience
- "To reach something good it is very useful to have gone astray, and thus acquire experience."― Saint Teresa of Avila
- "Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."― Franklin P. Jones
- "If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be."― John Heywood