More From David Frum
- "To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate."
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
- "I’m a latecomer to the environmental issue, which for years seemed to me like an excuse for more government regulation. But I can see that in rich societies, voters are paying less attention to economic issues and more to issues of the spirit, including the environment."
More In Experience
- "I’ve had to come to grips with a God that fits my own experience, which is, my God could not be offering protection and not have protected my boy."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."― Mother Teresa
- "People just want to hear some common sense… and I bring to bear the experience in local government and state government and national government – I was the first woman in history on the Senate Finance Committee – not to mention the diplomatic international experience."― Carol Moseley Braun