More From David Frum
- "I’m a latecomer to the environmental issue, which for years seemed to me like an excuse for more government regulation. But I can see that in rich societies, voters are paying less attention to economic issues and more to issues of the spirit, including the environment."
- "To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate."
- "Whenever you discuss politics, it is always better to use individual names rather then the term neocon."
More In Experience
- "For some young people, their first experience ever hearing punk rock music was playing the Green Bay Packers on ‘Madden’."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Being a father to my family and a husband is to me much more important than what I did in the business."― Tom Bosley
- "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."― George Washington