More From David Frum
- "Why should we not expect self-designated environmental leaders to practice what they preach?"
- "Whenever you discuss politics, it is always better to use individual names rather then the term neocon."
- "My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill."
More In Experience
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."― Denis Waitley
- "If you want to run, run a mile. If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon."― Emil Zatopek
- "The questions which one asks oneself begin, at least, to illuminate the world, and become one’s key to the experience of others."― James A. Baldwin