More From David Friedman
- "I know a lot of people who have tremendous commercial success and they go directly for it. There’s something that has always been difficult about that for me."
- "The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."
- "As time goes by, I realize that I do trust the wind. And I often write my songs for myself."
More In Famous
- "We must always emphasize research and development of science and mathematics, and I can think of no better way to achieve this than through our future in space."― Nick Lampson
- "There’s always going to be that pressure when you’re in front of the camera. When you’re famous it’s just an extreme version of reality and there’s a pressure to look a certain way."― Geri Halliwell
- "For somebody famous, it’s weird anyway to meet someone, because they have a preconceived notion of who you are."― Ricki Lake