More From David Friedman
- "As time goes by, I realize that I do trust the wind. And I often write my songs for myself."
- "My first career was as a coach and a teacher."
- "In the music industry, we value large success. I realized that while I would like that, that it’s not what my writing is about. And if I start making it about that, it becomes impure."
More In Famous
- "But I don’t feel the need to be famous."― Jessica Alba
- "I didn’t know this about myself, but when ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ came out I realised that I didn’t enjoy a huge amount of recognition. I didn’t react to it well, but I think life is about finding out who you are and what you like. So I started doing independent movies and art-house films instead."― Keira Knightley
- "Each and every master, regardless of the era or the place, heard the call and attained harmony with heaven and earth. There are many paths leading to the top of Mount Fuji, but there is only one summit – love."― Morihei Ueshiba