More From David Fincher
- "I think intelligence is totally subjective; it’s like sexiness."
- "There are some movies I can watch over and over, never get sick of. I’ll put one of those on and be puttering around the house. Then a certain scene will come on and I’ll just have to go over and watch."
- "You can make movies for a select audience, but you have to market it to them.You can make movies for a select audience, but you have to market it to them."
More In Movies
- "It’s like those high-school yearbook photos that everyone would rather not see: Oh my God, look at that mullet hair. I have those photos too, but for me, they’re, like, entire movies. And they show them on cable."― John Cusack
- "When I was a little kid – and even still – I loved magic tricks. When I saw how movies got made – at least had a glimpse when I went on the Universal Studios tour with my grandfather, I remember feeling like this was another means by which I could do magic."― J. J. Abrams
- "There have been in this century only one great man and one great thing: Napoleon and liberty. For want of the great man, let us have the great thing."― Victor Hugo