More From David Fincher
- "For a romantic comedy to be three hours long, that’s longer than most marriages."
- "Some people go to the movies to be reminded that everything’s okay. I don’t make those kinds of movies."
- "There are some movies I can watch over and over, never get sick of. I’ll put one of those on and be puttering around the house. Then a certain scene will come on and I’ll just have to go over and watch."
More In Movies
- "Starting and feeding into the cultural war is absolutely unequivocally wrong for us as a nation and bad for the conservative movement."― Tim Scott
- "Nobody makes movies like Oliver Stone."― Shia LaBeouf
- "But when you’re writing a script – for me anyway – you have to sort of create an enforced innocence. You have to divest yourself of worrying about a lot of stuff like what movies are hot, what movies are not hot, what the budget of this movie might be."― David Cronenberg