More From David F. Houston
- "The duty of the individual farmer, at this time, is to increase his production, particularly of food crops."
- "The high food value of field beans and the shortage of supply due to the light yields of 1915 and 1916 render them of great importance in the regions to which they are adapted."
- "The usefulness of cow-peas and soy-beans as human food has been recognized only recently in this country."
More In Food
- "Compassion is a call, a demand of nature, to relieve the unhappy as hunger is a natural call for food."― Joseph Butler
- "The terrifying and edible beauty of Art Nouveau architecture."― Salvador Dali
- "The most successful person is the one who is most inspired. That is true in food and in life."― Ron Ben-Israel