More From David F. Houston
- "The value of the beans for oil production, as well as for human food, has become recognized so quickly and so generally during the past year that the crop has acquired a commercial standing far in excess of its previous status."
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."
- "Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals."
More In Food
- "To a historian libraries are food, shelter, and even muse."― Barbara Tuchman
- "My grandfather gave me inspiration to cook, and love food and flavors. My Aunt Raffie, gave me creativity and the inspiration to create new things. My mother inspires me to find simplicity in food."― Giada De Laurentiis
- "If I’m making a movie and get hungry, I call time-out and eat some crackers."― Carol Alt