More From David F. Houston
- "The importance to the nation of a generously adequate food supply for the coming year cannot be overemphasized, in view of the economic problems which may arise as a result of the entrance of the United States into the war."
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."
- "Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals."
More In Food
- "Furthermore I will just have to see what the future will bring me. But a change of food whets the appetite."― Jonathan Brandis
- "A lot of food criticism has a similar flavor to it, and I’m probably going to write about it in a different way."― Alex Kapranos
- "I’d like to be rich. I’d like a lot of money to put into my physicals and to buy food for all my friends."― Syd Barrett