More From David F. Houston
- "The high food value of field beans and the shortage of supply due to the light yields of 1915 and 1916 render them of great importance in the regions to which they are adapted."
- "Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals."
- "The value of the beans for oil production, as well as for human food, has become recognized so quickly and so generally during the past year that the crop has acquired a commercial standing far in excess of its previous status."
More In Food
- "I’d like to have the first restaurant that can deliver incredible quality food to your table at your house at any time-right where you live."― Paul Prudhomme
- "My grandfather gave me inspiration to cook, and love food and flavors. My Aunt Raffie, gave me creativity and the inspiration to create new things. My mother inspires me to find simplicity in food."― Giada De Laurentiis
- "In our recovery package we put new standards of accountability and transparency, which we hope will now apply."― Nancy Pelosi