More From David F. Houston
- "Corn is the leading food and feed crop of the United States in geographic range of production, acreage, and quantity of product. The vital importance of a large acreage of this crop, properly cared for, therefore, is obvious."
- "The ease with which barley may be substituted directly for wheat in human food and its usefulness to replace wheat milling by-products as feed in the production of the milk supply render its abundant production important."
- "Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals."
More In Food
- "If you have good food, people will come to your restaurant."― Mickey Gilley
- "If I agree to dispose of any part of our land to the white people I would feel guilty of taking food away from our children’s mouths, and I do not wish to be that mean."― Sitting Bull
- "Justice requires that everyone should have enough to eat. But it also requires that everyone should contribute to the production of food."― Elias Canetti