More From David Eddings
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."
More In Science
- "If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right; but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong."― Arthur C. Clarke
- "Like all science, psychology is knowledge; and like science again, it is knowledge of a definite thing, the mind."― James M. Baldwin
- "Refining is inevitable in science when you have made measurements of a phenomenon for a long period of time."― Charles Francis Richter