More From David Eddings
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
More In Science
- "Education is a method whereby one acquires a higher grade of prejudices."― Laurence J. Peter
- "According to materialistic science, any memory requires a material substrate, such as the neuronal network in the brain or the DNA molecules of the genes."― Stanislav Grof
- "Nature engenders the science of painting."― Robert Delaunay