More From David Eddings
- "I hesitate to predict whether this theory is true. But if the general opinion of Mankind is optimistic then we’re in for a period of extreme popularity for science fiction."
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
More In Morning
- "When I go out clubbing I can dance ’til three o’clock in the morning with just a water bottle in my hand. I love dancing to anything with a good beat really. My favorite song to dance to at the moment is probably Drake’s ‘Best I Ever Had.’"― Jordin Sparks
- "The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany."― Gordon Sinclair
- "The crew are the faces you see every morning and last at night before you go home. I spend more time with those people than I do with my friends and family, so they’re forever a part of you and who you become as an actor so I hope I see them again."― Claudia Black