More From David Eddings
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
- "I hesitate to predict whether this theory is true. But if the general opinion of Mankind is optimistic then we’re in for a period of extreme popularity for science fiction."
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
More In Morning
- "I opened the large central window of my office room to its full on the fine early May morning. Then I stood for a few moments, breathing in the soft, warm air that was charged with the scent of white lilacs below."― Angus Wilson
- "Hitchhiking was such a pure form of existence. You’d wake up in the morning, and you’d have no idea what your day was going to be. And that’s something I’ve never been able to shake. I loved that."― John Hawkes
- "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."― Rosalind Russell