More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
More In Teacher
- "I have no confidence issues with the impact or the quality of the music. No one in hip-hop, before this point and to this point, with all due respect, has done this."― Mos Def
- "I got started when I was 3 years old because my father was a music teacher and my lessons were free. Instead of learning to walk, you learn to play the piano."― Carla Bley
- "I dropped out of high school when I was 16, after I had a huge argument with my English teacher over the meaning of the word ‘existentialism.’"― Craig Ferguson