More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
More In Teacher
- "Do I think it’s OK to fight authority as long as you’re only talking about the high school teacher? No."― John Mellencamp
- "Adversity is a great teacher, but this teacher makes us pay dearly for its instruction; and often the profit we derive, is not worth the price we paid."― Elizabeth Hardwick
- "You know, a lot of those angry sort of Southern man characters that I’ve been doing are based on different people I might’ve had as, like, a soccer coach or as a teacher."― Danny McBride