More From David E. Price
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
More In Teacher
- "The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority."― Ken Blanchard
- "The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples."― Amos Bronson Alcott
- "I can remember exactly where I sat when my teacher first read Roald Dahl’s ‘James and the Giant Peach’."― Dave Eggers