More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Teacher
- "I saw as a teacher how, if you take that spark of learning that those children have, and you ignite it, you can take a child from any background to a lifetime of creativity and accomplishment."― Paul Wellstone
- "Poetry is also the physical self of the poet, and it is impossible to separate the poet from his poetry."― Salvatore Quasimodo
- "I was very studious, too much. I would never go out at weekends. I was very serious. You should have seen me in class – I was blushing and sweating every time the teacher asked me something."― Eva Green