More From David E. Price
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Teacher
- "Well, financially it’s a little bit better. But it’s better than than when I was a teacher. But I kind of – it’s allowed me to buy a house. And I’ve been able to help my mother with some stuff and my brother. So, that’s nice."― Clay Aiken
- "As a teacher, as a propagandist, Mr. Shaw is no good at all, even in his own generation. But as a personality, he is immortal."― Max Beerbohm
- "I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific."― Mitch Hedberg