More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Teacher
- "To the teacher weighed down with paperwork, I say: you’ve been messed around too often. You came into teaching to spend your time teaching children not filling in forms."― William Hague
- "The thing I loved the most – and still love the most about teaching – is that you can connect with an individual or a group, and see that individual or group exceed their limits."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."― Swami Vivekananda