More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Teacher
- "There is no real teacher who in practice does not believe in the existence of the soul, or in a magic that acts on it through speech."― Allan Bloom
- "I have always believed that 98% of a student’s progress is due to his own efforts, and 2% to his teacher."― John Philip Sousa
- "My mother wanted to be a teacher when she was young, and my father didn’t approve of it, so she fought very hard to become one. And she did it. So when I said I wanted to become an actress, my mother was very supportive. She always said to me, ‘There’s no such thing as ‘can’t.’"― Archie Panjabi