More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
More In Teacher
- "I went to a college in New York called New Paltz. I studied theater there for four years. I also studied privately in NYC with a teacher named Robert X. Modica."― Aida Turturro
- "I went whole hog at the actor’s lifestyle – really embraced it. I had by then known how much I loved acting already, because I discovered acting from a teacher in the seminary – that’s the first place I ever did it, in the seminary."― Peter Jurasik
- "I am a teacher, and I am proud of it. At Cornell University I have taught primarily undergraduates, and indeed almost every year since 1966 have taught first-year general chemistry."― Roald Hoffmann