More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Faith
- "It comes with faith, for with complete faith there is no fear of what faces you in life or death."― Jacqueline Cochran
- "While we remain a nation decisively shaped by religious faith, our politics and our culture are, in the main, less influenced by movements and arguments of an explicitly Christian character than they were even five years ago. I think this is a good thing – good for our political culture."― Jon Meacham
- "Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable."― H. L. Mencken