More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."
More In Faith
- "You all know that I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces – my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope. These graces have carried me through difficult times and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel."― Ambrose Bierce
- "It’s a family that’s loaded with grudges and passion. We come from a long line of robbers and highwaymen in Italy, you know. Killers, even."― Nicolas Cage