More From David E. Price
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
More In Faith
- "I want the French people to respect values that allow each individual to practice his or her faith, but in the frame of our common rules of secularism."― Francois Hollande
- "Romantic lovers require from each other at least the facade of reason: We desire to be what romantic love makes us appear in the other’s eyes. We want to imagine we are deserving of the love we inspire."― Maggie Gallagher
- "That is not to say that we can relax our readiness to defend ourselves. Our armament must be adequate to the needs, but our faith is not primarily in these machines of defense but in ourselves."― Chester W. Nimitz