More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."
More In Faith
- "Faith is not a sense, nor sight, nor reason, but taking God at His work."― Faith Evans
- "He wants you all to Himself to put His loving, divine arms around you."― Charles Stanley
- "If I’m playing in the morning, I’ll get some carbs early: porridge with chopped banana. If I’m playing in the afternoon, I’ll start with less carbs and have some eggs and fruit for breakfast, then a light lunch about 90 minutes before I play, so I don’t feel sluggish or full."― Rory McIlroy