More From David E. Price
- "Personal faith can be a powerful force for public good."
- "The impending teacher shortage is the most critical education issue we will face in the next decade."
- "Our country’s political discourse and debate are enriched by discussions of the political implications of our faith traditions, whether they are taking place in our communities, at our dinner tables, or in our places of worship."
More In Faith
- "Wisdom is the power to put our time and our knowledge to the proper use."― Thomas J. Watson
- "Today a new faith is stirring: the myth of blood, the faith that along with blood we are defending the divine nature of man as a whole."― Alfred Rosenberg
- "I do not want to go into its physical reasons: the construction of the human body is different from that of carnivorous animals. But man’s intelligence is such that it can be utilised to defend any-thing he does, whether right or wrong."― Morarji Desai