More From David Duchovny
- "I feel I have to work hard to nurture whatever talent I have as an actor. I feel like it’s not natural to me. So I don’t take it for granted… What I think is my natural ability – which is writing – I think I totally take that for granted."
- "I mean, you always want everybody to pat you on the back and tell you you’re wonderful every time you do something; I think that’s human nature."
- "There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging the panoply of life’s rich experience."
More In Men
- "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."― John F. Kennedy
- "Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations – wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco."― Edmund Burke
- "As far as I knew white women were never lonely, except in books. White men adored them, Black men desired them and Black women worked for them."― Maya Angelou