More From David Duchovny
- "At one time there were voiceover artists, now there are celebrity voiceover artists. It’s unfortunate because these people need the money less than the voiceover artist."
- "I mean, you always want everybody to pat you on the back and tell you you’re wonderful every time you do something; I think that’s human nature."
- "I’m turning into a stricter dad."
More In Dad
- "I wanted to take up music, so my father bought me a blunt instrument. He told me to knock myself out."― Jay London
- "My dad took me to all the best rock and punk shows when I was growing up and music has always been a part of my life. So I’m very interested in the music scene and I suppose that’s why I’ve ended up going out with musicians. Dave Pirner is still one of my best friends."― Winona Ryder
- "My dad was born in Chicago in 1908… his parents came from Russia. They settled in Chicago, where they lived in a little tiny grocery store with eight or nine children – in the backroom all together – and my grandmother got the idea to go into the movie business."― Bob Balaban