More From David Duchovny
- "At one time there were voiceover artists, now there are celebrity voiceover artists. It’s unfortunate because these people need the money less than the voiceover artist."
- "Women’s fashion is a subtle form of bondage. It’s men’s way of binding them. We put them in these tight, high-heeled shoes, we make them wear these tight clothes and we say they look sexy. But they’re actually tied up."
- "There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging the panoply of life’s rich experience."
More In Dad
- "The last thing I want my child to see is Dad running around in the middle of the pack. That would really upset me. And that would upset him. I would be embarrassed to take him to school with kids saying, ‘Hey, how’d your dad do this weekend?’ ‘Well, he finished fifth or sixth’."― Dan Wheldon
- "And, you know, my dad would show me some things sometimes, but the best things that I got to do were to actually see really good players play up close. That gives you an idea of fingering and technique and what not."― Dweezil Zappa
- "My dad taught me to be a leader or a follower, and he said follower ain’t fun. So I want to be the leader of Bubba Watson."― Bubba Watson