More From David Duchovny
- "You’re raising a kid and you give it food and shelter and, most importantly, you give it the feeling that it’s special. I think people react to celebrities like that – I mean, they treat celebrities like children."
- "I think patience is a skill and I wish I had it."
- "Fame does lead to money, which I don’t have a close relationship with. I’m the kind of guy who never sees the money – it all goes somewhere else. I don’t understand it, I don’t like to deal with it. I have a fear of not having it, because I grew up without it."
More In Nature
- "I’ve always had an eye for nature, but it’s the sort of thing to keep quiet about, because I don’t want to come across as a mad hippy. But it makes sense to appreciate those things."― Jarvis Cocker
- "To feel much for others and little for ourselves; to restrain our selfishness and exercise our benevolent affections, constitute the perfection of human nature."― Adam Smith
- "Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for, and you will succeed."― Sydney Smith