More From David Duchovny
- "I’ve turned down jobs because I’ve said, ‘Honestly, I can’t find my way in. I can’t do it. I love you, as a director. I think the script is good. You deserve better than I think I can do.’"
- "One of the scary things is that, when you’re a kid, you look at your dad as the man who has no fear. When you’re an adult, you realize your father had fear, and that you have it, too."
- "Maybe the best things about celebrity are the things like being able to get that seat on the plane that you wouldn’t normally get, but that’s kind of like cheating."
More In Nature
- "Human nature is evil, and goodness is caused by intentional activity."― Xun Zi
- "Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Reason is a supple nymph, and slippery as a fish by nature. She had as leave give her kiss to an absurdity any day, as to syllogistic truth. The absurdity may turn out truer."― David Herbert Lawrence